Happy Top Ten Tuesday, courtesy of the Broke and the Bookish! Today’s topic is the top ten books on my fall TBR, and I’m particularly excited for my fall reading because I’m planning on a mix of some awesome looking fall titles, a few 2016 ARCs that look amazing, and some backlist that’s been calling my name. So, here’s what’s on my fall TBR!
- Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky – I hear such great things about this 2016 debut and I’ve had the ARC crying my name from my shelf forever, so I am excited to finally get to it!
- Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake – ditto!
- Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff – One of the ARCs I’ve been holding onto from the beginning of the year that I’m most dying to get to, no pun intended
- Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty – This was a fall release I was super excited for and preordered, so I can’t wait to get to read it!
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich – ditto!
- Future Perfect by Jen Larsen – an actual fall ARC I’m going to read on time! I don’t usually read books revolving around a character’s weight, but I trust Jen Larsen to do this right, and I’m always up for books with good queer representation.
- Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson – also a fall ARC, though I’ll be a little late for this release. Better late than never, though!
- The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow – I hear from a trusted source I must read this, and so I will read this!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – This is the number one backlist title I am dying to read, and this fall, I am finally making time for it, because I want to read the hell out of that trilogy and then jump on board Six of Crows with everyone else!
- Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee – I started this one the other day just to see a certain detail before I had to start reading a few different things for blogging purposes, and ended up getting way more sucked in than expected, considering how far from my usual genre it is, so I’ll definitely be returning to it as soon as I can!