Hello there! Don’t be fooled into thinking I have suddenly come up with some fabulous and original content for this blog today; I’m just here to lure you elsewhere to distract you from the fact that I do not. (Though I’ve been working on Top Ten Tuesday posts, for, like, the next three months of Tuesdays. Man, I love that meme.) So, here are some fun things on the internet today!
- Of course, because it’s #TeaserTuesday, there’s another excerpt of Last Will and Testament out in the world! You can find this one on either Kissed by Ink or In Love With Handmade.
- My group blog, YA Misfits, introduced two new members, and is having an epic celebration of giveaways in their honor! (An eBook of BtS is among the prizes in one pack, and one of my fave reads of the year, Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley, is in another, just FYI.) There’s also a fun argyle contest involved (I LOVE ARGYLE, IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOW), and the ultimate winner gets a Misfit book of his/her/their choice, which includes a preorder of Under the Lights, just FYI…
- My amazing CP Gina Ciocca, author of your future favorite Contemp YA Romance, Last Year’s Mistake, is sending out postcards as part of an ARC giveaway. I LOVE THIS BOOK. (INT)
- My fab friend Katie Cotugno, author of one of my hands-down favorites of 2013, How to Love, is hosting an ARC giveaway for one of my hands-down most anticipated reads of 2015, 99 Days. (US only)
- My incomparable accountabilibuddy, Lindsay Smith, is hosting a giveaway of a signed hardcover of her debut, Sekret, and an ARC of her upcoming sequel, Skandal. I have read and LOVED both of these books, so I hiiiiighly recommend entering. (US/CAN only, though she’ll be doing an international one soon, so stay tuned!)
- One of my absolute favorite book blogs, run by some of my absolute favorite people, is hosting a Getting to Know You giveaway bloghop. I’m signed up; swing by Cuddlebuggery and sign up too!
- And finally, a couple of friends have books out today! Happy book birthday to Seth Z. Herman and Guardian Lineage, and Nikki Urang and The Hit List!
What’s happening in your neck of the internet today?