It’s been a busy month! Just in case I haven’t been the be-all and end-all of your October, here’s what you may have missed:
I’m self-pubbing my first NA novel, called Last Will and Testament! It releases on December 9, 2014, and you can:
- Read about it here!
- See the cover reveal with an excerpt here!
- Add it on Goodreads here!
- Preorder it for Kindle here!
- Sign up to help promote it and/or review it here!
I now have a newsletter! You can sign up for it here!
Behind the Scenes got a new cover! It’s e-only for now, and I really wish I could tell you when it’ll actually be on e-tailers, but for now, isn’t it pretty to look at?
Under the Lights is available for preorder! (Paperbacks on Amazon only right now, but it’ll be available at all the same e-tailers, in all the same formats, as Behind the Scenes. Honest.)
I did a lot of blogging for B&N these past two months. Check out:
- Four Fantastic YA Murder Mysteries
- Five YA Horror Novels We Love
- Five Great Southern Gothic YAs
- Six YA Books That Take Place in One Day
- Exclusive Cover Reveal: Francesca Zappia’s Made You Up
- We Love These YA Books Set in the Country Music World
- An Interview with YA Author A.S. King
- YA Romance Across Segregationist Lines: Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
- 5 YA-Lit Misfits We Love
- Jandy Nelson on Her Sophomore Novel, Siblings, and Why Adults Should Read YA Lit
- 6 Great Children’s Books set in NYC
I also moved; read a crap-ton of books; celebrated a bajillion Jewish holidays; and finally saw/met/hung out with a whole bunch of amazing writers, including Kody Keplinger, Robyn Schneider, Miranda Kenneally, Caroline Richmond, Andrea Colt, Lindsay Smith (right, because I was at her gorgeous wedding), Melissa Grey, and Anna-Marie McLemore. BUY THEIR BOOKS – THEY ARE AMAZING.
I, for one, am ready to relax!
Hahahahahaha just kidding; I’m doing NaNo. But hey, I’ll sleep when this life kills me, right?